Love.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mirror Image.

Comparisons.
Who has the best car? Who has the best clothes? Who has the best body? Who has the prettiest face?
Why is she so much better then me?
I thought I left that back in high school.

Too bad theres always that one person. The one that you look at with envy. Sometimes they are your best friend. Other times they are your worst enemy.

Either way... it eats us up inside.



Jealousy
A constant reminder that I wont ever be as good as her.
Why  not?
Why does everyone like her more?
What did I do wrong?

I am screaming in my head.
STOP.

but I cant... Its uncontrollable.

My heart tightens, my throat closes, my head pounds.
But then I remember...

I have a purpose. I have a light. I have a voice. I have strength. I have power.
And thats what matters.
I will never be her.

But I have the choice to be someone even better.

I have the ability to change someones life. I have the chance to learn, travel, and influence the world.
I have my own light. One that cannot be compared to any one elses.

4 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. THIS. It's so true. And that light has changed someone's life already...and that someone just might be me :) I love you and cannot wait to feel of your light and life again in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sanj. you are so beautiful!!!! and the people in this world that are lucky enough to know you are so very blessed!!! i am one of those blessed people!! can't wait to see your cute little self in LESS THAN A WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys make me happy! I love you more then words... its funny how friends become like family. I cant wait to see you both... seriously. Ahhh its not healthy to be this obssessed with your best friends. hahaha love u duuuudes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas eve, a perfect eve for us to get some Chinese food.

    LA'CHAIM!

    ReplyDelete