Love.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love.

Home is where the heart is. But is that true?
I know that I have left pieces of my heart in places far far away from home.
My heart is scattered.
Each and every place I have ever been has taken a small piece and kept it.
So how can home be where my heart is?
Its not.
Home is where the people who touch your heart are.
Family, friends, lovers.
People who are so important that they have the ability to bring those scattered pieces together and make you feel like each and every place you have been, experience you have had, and choice you have made matters.
Home is where you can bring all of your mistakes, flaws, imperfections and struggles. And know that there will always be someone there to hold your hand regardless.
I have come to realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing place to come back to.
All of the places in the world that have captured my heart.
None of them compare.
My mothers hug, my fathers protective touch, my friends ability to make me laugh, my lovers kiss.
All of these things bring my scattered heart together.
And all of these people allow me to share each and every piece of my heart.
They bring those scattered pieces together and make my heart whole.
This is home.










1 comment:

  1. seriously dont leave. i have missed you so much. i wish i could do something with you every single flippin day. cannot wait for you to come to logan. i love you so much. you make me feel like home no matter where we are together.

    ReplyDelete