Love.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 8, 2011

Reminder.

Achievements. Success. Goals. Each of us has a different idea on what these three words mean. Some might look at their greatest achievement as raising a family, others might look at success as winning an sporting event, and someone might have a goal of becoming president. There really is no better or worst version of a achievement, a success, or a goal. Everyone has their own outlook on what they want their lives to be... I want to warn you this is a topic I am super passionate about. I have a huge list of achievements, successes and goals that I want to accomplish in my life. I personally am NOT ok with settling. I want to become someone and go somewhere with my life. Being a stay at home mom, a wife, and all that stuff... it sounds great. But I don't want that to be the only thing that I accomplish. I want a career, I want a voice, I want to make a difference. I don't want to be in the same place that I am right now 10 years down the road, and I have seen WAY to many people fall into that pattern. I am a very driven person. Why give 98% when you can give 100%? Why let anyone but YOURSELF determine your life? WHY is the only thing so many girls look forward to today is getting MARRIED, or having BABIES? I am not saying that I don't want those things either... but I am saying I DON'T want those things for a very long time. I want to travel the world, I want to have a successful career, I want to write a book... and I also want my own talk show (my crazy big dreams haha). I want to do those things for ME. And I don't want my life to be dedicated to anyone else... until I fully dedicate sometime to MYSELF first. And even when I do decide to settle down... I don't ever want to rely on my "husband" to support me... I want my own money, my own life. And I also know that I will have those things. I am not someone who lets go of the things that I want easily. I will fight, I will push, and I will climb my way to the top. I am fully confident in myself when it comes to that. Life is what you make it, and what you make of yourself. So ladies (and gentlemen if it applies) go out there and do what YOU want to do. Make goals for yourself, become someone, don't settle... and if having a family and getting married is what you want, then DO it. But don't let it be the only thing that you ever end up doing. Everyone needs something that they accomplish on their own, for themselves.Something that NO ONE will ever be able to take away... That feeling of confidence when you accomplish something amazing. Wish me luck on my goals and dreams, and I wish you luck on yours ;).

xoxo
Sanj


No comments:

Post a Comment