Love.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Masked.

I have learned that things aren't always what the appear.

Sometimes realizing this is hard...

I have realized just because something seems good, doesn't mean that it is.

Just because your beautiful, doesn't mean your a beautiful person.

You think you are in love with someone, when you really just need to love yourself.

Wanting something so bad it hurts, only means that you are forgetting to appreciate what you have.

Longing for the past, holds you back from the future.

Giving in, isn't any different then giving up.

Friendships that are supposed to last a life time, can end in a day.

Hurt, eventually fades.

Success, is not happiness

Unbreakable people, can bend.

Love, can change.

Most importantly, I learned, that no matter how much you think your doing everything right, you probably have made mistakes.

And....

Mistakes, are not always bad.

Sometimes it feels like we are taking a path that is leading us no where. Its scary, and doubt constantly creeps into our minds.

"Is this REALLY what I want?", "Am I going to do something meaningful?", "Why is everyone around me so pretty...?", "What is the purpose?".

Questions, choices, mistakes, lessons, growth.

Taken together- we slowly begin to see situations for what they really are. We are forced into the  realization that bad things can turn into good, and even that good things can turn into bad.

I have realized a lot, and have seen situations, people, and friendships change.

Some of those changes hurt, other felt amazing... But most importantly they made me look at my life and my future with a better perspective.

The perspective that each moment...

I feel like I am loosing-a week later I can be winning.

Each time my heart breaks-someone else will make it whole again.

Friends that walk away-will be replaced with better ones.

Hurt- will turn into strength.

Letting go of the past-will open up a better future.

Yes, things aren't always what the appear...

No comments:

Post a Comment