Love.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 21, 2011

Regret.







Remember when we were free?
Moments together felt endless
Everlasting love

Our friendship had no limit
Raw, young, naive.

Sometimes I sit and wonder, 
How did things end up this way?
Dont you remember?
How we used to spend each day.

Together we were perfect,
No one could compare.

Memories so empty,
like they were never there.
I keep staring into my reflection, 
Wishing you were here.
All I see are stone cold stares,
Coming from your empty eyes.

Forgotten.
Or, never even there.

Did it even happen?
It just doesn't seem fair.

You walked away from everything,
You didn't even care.
But I must look past you, 
And dare myself to trust.

Someone will soon come by, 
and teach me how to love.
Till then my heart is done,
Longing for the past.

I will move on and grow stronger, 
Ill take a second chance.
I hope one day you remember, 
The moments that we shared.

Someday you'll sit there wishing
Our friendship was still there.
Its easy to walk away,
Instead of standing up to fight.

Time makes us stronger,
Like photographs-pain fades.

One day you will regret
the choices that you made. 

Life constantly reminds us, 
Friendship isn't easy-nothing ever is.
But, to walk away like it ment nothing.

Well that was quite the statement,
That you made. 
Lets hope you weren't mistaken.

Once something has been damaged
It cant always be replaced. 

Forgiveness isn't promised, 
And, regret can linger on.

No comments:

Post a Comment