Love.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 8, 2011

giving love

I want to dedicate this post to a very amazing, strong, inspiring person... My mom. My mom is one in a million, she is the rock of my entire family. She is the person that holds us together during the hardest times, she is the person who pushes me, my brother, and my dad every single day to be better, and she is the person that I hope to someday be. My mom has ALWAYS pushed me. I wouldn't have gone to Israel, Europe, California, if it weren't for her pushing me to experience everything I can. She is the type of woman that makes a promise, keeps it, and more importantly makes sure that, that promise is carried out. From little things like scheduling a doctors appointment, to big decisions like graduate school, my mom will go to the ends of the earth to make sure that I am taken care of. She has shown me and my entire family what it is like to love unconditionally. We have had our differences... Just like any mother and daughter sometimes do. But I never have doubted the fact that she would do absolutely anything to make sure that I am the best person I can be, and have the best life possible. I know that I can call her at two in the morning bawling my eyes out... and that she would sit on the phone with me all night long.I know I can tell her I have a stomach ache and come home to soup and medicine and a comfy bed. I know that she will sit on the computer for 5 hours re-registering me for my classes that are completely full because I forgot to pay my tuition on time. I know that she will plan a entire party for me to show everyone how proud she is of my for graduating... and I know that she would step in front of a bullet for me. Today was a very hard day for me. I realized that I take my mom for granted a lot. I realized how much she actually does for me and my family. I feel like I always looked at my mom as a iron plate... someone who cant be bent or broken. I never realized that she could be going through something hard. And it broke my heart to hear her upset this mothers day. My grandma has Cancer... and my mom has sat by her side every single day through sugary, treatment, cleaning and feeding her. She never showed me that she can break but I guess somethings I should know better. It was eye opening to hear my mom say she needed me... I never really looked at it that way. I always looked at the situation as ME needing HER. Today really made me realize a lot... and it made me grow up and realize how much I love her and owe her and were my priorities should truly be. I hope to be the daughter that she is to my grandma to her... and I hope even more to be the type of strong mother and woman that she is. I love you mom... and I am sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you. Mom's need daughters just like daughers need moms. I love you and miss you. You are growing up pook, isn't it weird? haha. this was beautiful, happy mothers day to your grandma and mom. hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete