Love.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 3, 2012

Bugged.

Its been one of those days.....

You know.

The days when ONE person rubs you wrong, and all of the sudden you are pissed off at the whole world.

Basically, it took each and every ounce of self control for me not to freak out and say every single thing on my mind today.

Luckily I held it together and managed to hold back my tongue and my angry tears.

Sometimes I wonder how some people get ahead in life.....

When 1. they have no brain 2. the have no heart 3. they have no soul

That might be a little dramatic, but that really is how I feel right now.

Have you ever felt that way?

It freaking sucks.

Things like this motivate me SO much.

I just want to study, graduate, and make something of myself.

The greatest moment will be when I go back and can say that I progressed in my life.

That I did something that mattered.

What great revenge that will be....

Oh, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment